Content and Digital Marketing Manager
Curelator is a digital health company focused on developing a clinical grade disease management platform for patients and clinicians. The company is based in Cambridge MA with operations in the US as well as Spain (Barcelona), UK and Germany.
Our product is a patient-centric, digital platform that combines population data and individual data (n=1) analytics to measure the impact of a wide spectrum of factors on individuals with episodic and chronic diseases who have debilitating attacks.
N1-Headache, our first application, is being used in clinical studies with multiple institutions, which have generated several groundbreaking findings that have advanced the clinical management of migraine. Curelator collects patient reported data remotely and provides individual analysis to headache clinics.
We are looking for full-time contractor content and digital marketing expert to build and execute a digital marketing strategy and create original content to increase user engagement in the mobile health space.
As the content and digital marketing expert you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing plan including target customer identification, brand development and identifying goals and KPIs
- Creating and reworking existing content to ensure on-brand consistency in terms of style, quality and company ‘voice’ and optimize it for each channel (online, social media, email, mobile and print)
- Maximizing content effectiveness and reach through search engine and app store optimization programs
- Conduction research on industry-related topics and generating content initiatives to drive traffic and customer adoption, engagement and retention
- Managing and optimizing our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Creating and executing paid digital marketing campaigns through social media, search engine and App store marketing campaigns
- Acquiring insight in digital marketing trends and user funnels, and keep strategies up-to-date
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing events and campaign results using digital marketing metrics, relevant KPIs, and other useful app metrics.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the development of a highly innovative personalized medicine platform and thrive its imprint on the world.
You will work closely with our CEO, Clinical VP, VP of Communication, Product Manager, Designers and Developers. We have smart and fun team of effective and communicative people spread between Boston, Barcelona and the UK. We are looking for someone based in Barcelona, who can work part-time remote and part time from our office, with strong communication skills generally and especially in English.
- Creative, digital and data-driven marketer able to create content and great customer experiences at once
- Proven writing and editorial skills with an eye for details
- Experience in planning and executing search engine, app store and social media marketing campaigns.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing digital content for search engines and app stores.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge in defining and measuring digital services KPIs and marketing metrics
- Knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing.
- Experience in the pharma industry, life sciences or digital health and wellness desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must, German desirable.
- Amazing human, self-motivated and strong teamwork skills
Between € 40 000 and € 60 000, depending on the experience, plus an equity sharing plan.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com